Sunday, February 21, 2010

So much to look forward to!

Ok, so lately I've been a little bummed. I think it's because I'm starting to really miss family, friends, and Luke. BUT, I've been looking at the calendar and things are looking up! This weekend, I had to write a paper. Next weekend, I have to write a paper (boo!). But look at how amazing the next three weeks after THAT are:

March 6-12: Cat, Kristin, and Christine come to visit for SPRING BREAK!!
March 17-21 (tentatively): Mom, Becca, Emily, and hopefully Claire come visit!!
March 26-28: Luke comes to visit and I have the best birthday weekend EVER!!

In April, Millie, my childhood best friend and one of my bridesmaids, is coming to visit and hopefully Justin, Michelle, and Gabi, my flower girl, will be able to visit as well. I'm so blessed:)

February has been a little tougher in that it feels as if it's dragged and the weather has been super cold. But the sun is out today on this pretty little Sunday afternoon, people are coming to visit me soon, and I'm headed to church in about 40 minutes. God is still, and always will be, so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment