Friday, February 19, 2010

The lost iPhone pictures

I was going through my iPhone pictures today when I realized that I've taken quite a few pictures since I've been in New York and I've never uploaded or TwitPic-ed any of them. Sooo, here are the lost iPhone pictures. I'll do my best to try and explain them all.


{This is me with one of the consultants from Say Yes to the Dress when I was trying on dresses at Kleinfeld Bridal.}


{This is Bartlett. He is Louise's dog and came to work one day. He's a chicken and never fully came out of her office, ha!}


{Amazing cupcakes from a place on Montague St.}


{This is what it looks like in my dorm when I get the flu in NY. No fun.}


{Leftover snow from what felt like a blizzard, but the sunshine brought me hope.}


{The stage before Ashley and I saw In The Heights.}


{My first ever black & white cookie!}


{In the studio of CBS' The Early Show.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment